Most executives and professionals are uncomfortable promoting themselves and tooting their own horn at work.
The biggest worry is to be seen as aggressive attention seeker or have their coworkers think they’re putting others down to get ahead.
But here’s the thing: You SHOULD promote yourself if you want to stay visible and be on the radar when bigger opportunities come your way. You just need to do it the right way.
Today you’re going to find out 37 ways you can use to promote yourself to prospective employers and the consumer marketplace WITHOUT the need for bragging or becoming obnoxious.
- The easy way to market yourself without bragging. (1:57)
- How to make search engines to do the promotion work for you. (3:21)
- How to use every email you send as an effective marketing tool. (4:33)
- One underused “old school” tactic that helps you stay on top of mind like anything else out there. (6:06)
- How to effectively promote yourself with simple photo-sharing. (7:30)
And if you’re looking for a personalized coaching to get you past any area you’re currently struggling with, then hop over to http://executivejobsecurity.com for more details.
Start listening now!