Have you ever wondered what it takes to land a c-level role?
In today’s podcast you’ll discover the six steps that can take you there.
These six steps will better your chances of moving from an executive to C-level role within the organization. And if you are already there, they’ll make it easy for you to maintain what you have.
- The ONE thing you need to do to move to a c-level position. (1:44)
- Why being a good manager is not enough. (And what else you need to be good at.)(2:50)
- One surefire way to increase your chances of landing that c-level role. (3:53)
- Do THIS to increase credibility with your future staff. (5:31)
- All successful leaders are excellent at this one activity. (Discover what it is!) (6:01)
Applying the steps suggested in this episode will help you promote yourself and maintain your position in a high level role.
And if you want personalized coaching to get you past any area you are struggling with, go to http://executivejobsecurity.com for more details.
Start listening now!